We are very fortunate at Overland to have so many talented, hard-working and dedicated employees. Every day is Employee Appreciation Day at our company in reality. But today we decided to celebrate our team of chauffeurs and feast on BBQ and sides from Oklahoma Joe’s and Jack Stack BBQ! Kind of appropriate right before the World Series of Bar-B-Que down at the American Royal tonight. Our guys and gals LOVE Kansas City BBQ and will all gladly give you their opinions of their personal favorites or where our clients like to go. And for our out of town visitors, making a few BBQ stops is often one of their top priorities!
But back to our chauffeurs…
Almost daily or at least several times a week, we get calls and e-mails from clients on how much they enjoy and appreciate our chauffeurs. How professional they are, how they go above-and-beyond and how much pride they take in how they do their job. I could go on and on about the stories, but here are a few recent ones (initials only for privacy):
- I just spoke with DP (client). He reserved a limousine for his daughter’s 18th birthday. He wanted to extend a special thank you to our chauffeur. DF (chauffeur) was assigned to this ride. Apparently, some young boys were trying to pick up his daughter and friends and get them to go out longer and more places. Our chauffeur carefully intervened and kept the ladies safe while still allowing them to have fun. Dad was super pleased by this, and I wanted to let you all know. Way to go DF!
- I just wanted to let you know that Friday night worked out great. I also wanted to let you know that BP was awesome. I don’t use your services often, but if I ever do again, I would request him if he’s working. Thanks again very much for how well everything went, and for your great customer service as well!
- DH just called to say how much he appreciated SM taking such good card on his mother on her visits to and from Dr. appointments. “He is so kind and patient and makes sure my mother is comfortable.” Also added a nice “bonus” tip.
- This is my last task after a long two-day meeting. I was responsible for hotel and ground transportation for the 22 executives we were hosting from our various regional offices – my executive’s supervisor and all of her peers. I had four (4) bids for ground transportation. I chose Overland Limo because your company has never let me down. Your employees JC and ER were delightful to work with. They are both amazing! No matter what came their way in changes/edits … they were on top of it all. I could sense the apprehension of our group on whether their ground transportation would actually be there for them. As flights were delayed, schedules change – no worries. And, the bus that we contacted was a godsend. The fact that they all could ride together helped to make the meeting even more cohesive and pleasant. I promised them their ground transportation would be flawless – and it was. The drivers were wonderful as well. The experience of choosing Overland Limo was exceptional. Kudos to your Team! Special thanks to JC and ER … they are terrific!
- We want to thank you so much for the marvelous service your company provided for our daughter and her friends for prom. Your driver, JA, was a huge hit with them and made their first limo ride a joyous and momentous occasion. Thank you so much!
It’s such a joy to work with people who care about our clients and doing a great job. Although today was declared “Chauffeur Appreciation Day”, we truly do celebrate this every day!