Book A Kansas City Wine Tour in Style!
Book a chauffeur-driven custom tour today!
Choose from limousines, sedans, coaches, and more for your tour!
We provide customizable winery transportation service you don’t have to worry about.
Our chauffeurs handle every aspect of transportation for the groups we service.
We price per hour, so large groups can split the cost of arriving to wineries in style. Less financial costs to consider equals more fun to be had!
No one gets stuck driving. You won’t be responsible for getting friends to and from all stops on your tour. Everyone can enjoy the libations!
Your chauffeur is your ally, following all your requests. You’ll have direct access to our team the entire tour. Our policies also prohibit drinking in some vehicles, illegal substances and smoking.
Tips for Winery Tours
- Its always best to plan your tour in advance. Having a general idea of the wineries you would like to visit helps customize your tour and maximize your time.
- Most Wineries are closed on Mondays while Saturdays are the busiest days.
- A typical winery tour consists of 3-4 locations depending on your pick-up location and lasts between 4-6 hours. To capitalize on stops, it’s best to stay in one geographic area (Overland can suggest groups of wineries in Southern Johnson County, Wyandotte County, Kansas City Urban Core, Platte, and Clay County)
- Each tour is 100% customizable and designed to meet your needs.
- Kansas City offers some amazing and unique “urban wineries” and hidden gems in the downtown area.
- There are over 130 different wineries to choose from in our area. Take a look at our list of some you must tour!
- Over 950,000 people tour our wineries each year.
- Weston, Missouri offers a wide variety of wineries, with some of the most locally and nationally awarded.
- Each winery offers unique and special events, atmospheres and tastings.
- Some wineries offer tasting plates of local staples, indoor and outdoor tasting areas and even private tours and tastings.
- Large groups are always welcomed. Most wineries like to be notified in advance so they can prepare ahead of time. If your group is larger than 10, we ask that you call ahead.
When considering booking a transportation service to tour your favorite wineries, keep in mind that safety is our priority and fun is ALWAYS included in every tour!
Customize the Package that Fits Your Needs
We offer several options designed for the ultimate wine aficionado.
Winery Tour Limousine Package
4-6 hours of transportation in a Sprinter, limo or limo bus. Includes pick-up, ride to venue, and drop-off. Chauffeur in black suit uniform, bottled water and ice inside of the vehicle included.
Winery Travel Package
Mouth watering yet? Release your inner sommelier and tour some of the best wineries this summer in style and safety!
Book your vehicle now before they’re sold out!
Take a Look Before You Book!
Choose from the vehicles we recommend specifically for winery tours.
- Seats up to 8 passengers, leather perimeter seating
- Premium stereo and flat screens
- Privacy divider, tinted windows, accent lighting, and beverage center
- DOT certified
- Seats up to 10 or 12 passengers, leather perimeter or forward facing seating
- Flat-screen tvs, accent lighting, and premium stereo system
- Walnut Bar Area with ice chests and glassware and refrigerated storage drawer
- Seats 14-35 passengers (perfect for bachelor/bachelorette parties)
- Economical transportation for large groups
- Premium sound and beverage center
Sedan (Mercedes S550)
- Seating for 2 (perfect for anniversaries or birthdays)
- LED lighting and extensive hand-tailored leather
- Exotic, handcrafted wood trim options and aluminum accents
- Surround sound system, satellite radio and navigation
- Lincoln MKT & Continentals also available
Are you more of a beer or spirits connoisseur?
Book a custom brewery or distillery tour today!
Thank You for Choosing Overland Chauffeured Services