Technology & Safety
Two behind-the-scenes areas that truly differentiate limousine companies are their investment in and commitment to technology and safety. Whether you are looking for a solid business partner to manage your chauffeured transportation needs both locally and worldwide or simply a trusted professional to service your wedding, vacation airport service or special event, look at everything that a company like Overland Limousine offers its customers. You will never regret looking beyond empty promises, misrepresentations and too-good-to-be true pricing.
Overland Limousine has continually invested in technology to serve you better. Some of the many technology features that we offer are:
- Sophisticated, multi-integrated software system that combines all functions in reservations, dispatching and billing as well as extensive reporting features and powerful database tools. Overland typically performs 125-150 trips every weekday with constant changes and updates so only the most comprehensive operating systems will do.
- Real-time FAA flight tracking & validation
- Automated credit card authorization & settlement
- GPS monitoring for real-time fleet tracking
- Integrated chauffeur communications app for status updates, instant transmission of new trips and updates to current trips
- E-Mail/Fax Server for automatic confirmations, ride receipts & invoices
- Seamless online booking via WebRes. Set up your own log-in and profile, then book, change or cancel any reservation (within required time notices) at your convenience. You can look up any current reservation, as well as pull history and receipts. Change your profile details including updated credit card info securely.
- Integration via Saturn and Groundspan with all GDS booking tools including Sabre, Apollo and Worldspan
- Our main phone number 913-381-3504 is now text-enabled! You can send short, time sensitive messages to our reservations and dispatch team any time!
Overland Limousine was one of the early adopters of DriveCam & Rosco Video Systems that are mounted behind the rear view mirror of a vehicle to monitor and record activities triggered by G-force sensitivity such as collisions, sudden braking, harsh acceleration and sharp cornering. Even though our chauffeurs are diligently screened and thoroughly trained we have found these recording systems to be excellent reinforcement of safe driving practices, indispensable training tools and priceless back up in the event of a collision.
Overland is the only limousine service company in Kansas City with a Smith System Defensive Driving Training Program. Overland has a certified Smith System trainer on staff. Even the owner and key management have completed this program. Overland is committed to protecting the safety of its clients, staff and the general public.
$5,000,000 Fleet Liability coverage is provided by an A.M. Best “A rated” carrier. Certificates of insurance are provided to corporate accounts on request. Overland is the only chauffeured service company in Kansas City who is a member of an insurance “captive” program, designated only for the most safety-conscious operators with low claims history and significant financial stability.
Pre-screening, criminal background checks, ongoing training, random drug testing and DOT compliance are performed as our commitment to your safety and peace of mind. Many companies hire chauffeurs as “independent contractors”, often times simply to avoid paying employment taxes and benefits. Don’t take chances with companies that take short cuts at your expense.